Experience our Social media in HR Summit through the eyes of a delegate. Have a look at the video recorded by one of our expert speaker
BKneuer @NGA_Anita Fascinating to see how far we've come-watched some #SocialHRDub today..few years ago, would have been laughed at for such an idea -8:24 PM Sep 28th, 2012
SHRM's “Social Media in the Workplace” Survey Findings from 2011 showed that 73% of the companies are NOT providing any social media training to employers and employees who engage in social media activities....! To bridge the gap between this niche area and the obvious real-life practice, highly qualified experts in the strategic communications industry and new media will discuss about social engagement, recruitment futurology, digital networks, social media footprints, risks and exploitation of social media strategies.
Gathering the freshest Advisor and Speaker inputs, Fleming Europe is proud to produce the one-of-its-kind Social Media in HR Summit to be held on the 27-28 September 2012, in Europe’s Internet Capital, Dublin. While ensuring for you a fruitful and exciting Event on a global scale, we will bring together forward-looking top-level enthusiasts who understand the importance of embedding digital thinking and social media impacts in HR practice.
By joining us at this event you will learn about
- TRANSITION in EXPOSURE - Transparency, integrity, collaboration and consistent communication
- RETHINKING of TALENT ATTRACTION in a COST-SAVING WAY
- HR Handling Social Media EXPOSURE AND PRIVACY of future and currentemployees
- SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS - Measuring Employee and Customer Feedbacks in the"Cyberspace"
- REACHING EXTERNAL AUDIENCES and leveraging WORD-OF-MOUTHMARKETING
- Benefits of PRIVATE DIGITAL NETWORKS - Preventing and handling onlineattacks against your brand
- SOCIAL MEDIA RISKS to avoid: lawsuits, regulatory violations, security breaches, etc.
- ACHIEVING ALIGNMENT with Corporate Goals
- TECH-SPOTLIGHTs: Employing Mobile Apps, Social Networks and CollaborationModels in HR
- How Social Media can Contribute to the Employee Lifecycle: Read here
This premiere cross-industry HR event is aimed at
- Senior Executives responsible for Talent, Recruiting, Knowledge Management, Employee Engagement and Learning
- Communication Executives responsible for Employer Branding,Internal Communication and Social Media who are interested in exploringthe most 'viral' Social Network issues