We would like to thank our partners and sponsors for supporting us and the whole event, our speakers and advisers for contributing with their knowledge, experience and strategies, and all delegates for finding the time to join us in Brussels, Belgium. We are delighted that you chose to attend the Corporate Universities and Corporate Learning Summit and we had the chance to meet you there and talk to you.
If you have any further questions or you are just eager to learn more about our upcoming events, do not hesitate to contact us. We would also appreciate your comments and suggestions that could help us improve our future conferences.
Thank you for your support and contribution, we look forward to seeing you again next year!
"If you want to know, understand and share what's on in the world of Corporate Universities, this is THE event to attend!"
Director of Education and Chief Learning Officer - Bosasa Group of Companies & The Watson Corporate University"It is the 3rd time me participating in this event. It is very inspiring, intensive and great time for sharing and networking!
E-Learning Marketing Manager - Zoetis" A great event with the right blend of inspirational insight, tangible practices and lessons learned from corporate case studies, peer learning and networking!"
Group Training Senior Manager - Dassault Systems
CORPORATE UNIVERSITIES and CORPORATE LE@RNING SUMMIT
- 92% overall satisfaction rate from our previous Annual Summit
- Pre-Summit Workshop- Full day with 4 in-depth workshop sessions
- Catching up with innovative technology-based learning solution providers
- Built-in gamified event features enabled by our event application
- The leading- cross industry event in Europe dedicated to corporate university and academy stakeholders!
- Download and Read Portraits of the School of the Future click here to download pdf version
- Download and Read Developing activity and boosting economic performance, why to invest in a Management Solution for Training Companies click here to download pdf version
- Download and Read Thoughts on the School of the Future click here to download pdf version
“Eye-opener. Inspiring. Provided great insights & understanding
of possible / future challenges.”
Corporate Academy Coordinator | Thermaflex, Austria
“A well-organized and insightful event packed with professional Speakers and Facilitators. A must for Corporate University Professionals!”
Technical Competency Development Manager | Rohde & Schwarz, Singapore
“This CUs&Academies Summit is a must-attend event for learning executives & experts. In 2-3 days you discover new trends, meet peers from all over the world and get injection of inspiration & great learning opportunities!”
Creative Leadership Facilitator | Good Morning Creativity, France
Meet the authors at an onsite book signing
by Bert De Coutere
|Corporate Universities: Drivers of the learning organization
Dr. Martyn F. Rademakers
DISCOUNTED TRAVEL WITH LUFTHANSA
Official Airline Partner